- 1 medium size Cabbage (chopped)
- 2 large Onions ( Chopped )
- 2 Cups Potatoes ( Crushed)
- 2 Eggs ( Well Beaten)
- 3 Sticks of Butter
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add potatoes, egg and mix it well thoroughly.
- Add sufficient flour, salt mix it and make it soft.
- Make into rolls and cut about 1" piece.
- Place it into boiling water and cook about 10-12 min.
- Drain in small hole strainer,while boiling the dumplings
- In a large pan cook the butter, cabbage and onion until onions becomes brown.
- Add drained dumplings to fry pan and cook a 10-15 min.
- Mix it well while cook.
- Serve it.