|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 sticks Butter
- Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Lemon
- Cooking spray
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 100 Havarti Cheese (sliced)
- 500 grams Mushroom (sliced)
- In a bowl add egg, salt and chicken soak it for atleast 1 hour.
- Dip egg soaked chicken in bread crumbs. Brown in butter.
- Spray a 9×13" pan with cooking spray.
- Keep browned chicken into pan.
- Add topping with mushroom slice then cheese.
- Keep the chicken broth at the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350 deg for 40 min.
- Squeeze lemon over top before serving.
- Serve it.