|Calories Per Serving:
- 500 g (18 ounce) Fettucine
- 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) Cream
- 1/3 cup (79 ml) Parmesan (finely grated)
- 20g Butter
- ½ tsp Black Paper
- 250g (9 ounce) Bacon (rind removed) (cut into thin strips)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 4 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Take a pan of water to the boil.
- Add the fettucine into the boiled water and cook until just tender.
- Beat together the eggs, cream and parmesan and season generously with salt.
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter.
- Add the bacon strips into the melted butter and cook until lightly golden.
- Add the garlic and spring onion and cook for 2-3 min.
- Take out from the heat.
- Take out the fettucine from water and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- While the fettucine is still hot pour in the egg mixture and toss well to combine.
- Add the bacon mixture and toss through the fettucine.
- Season to taste with cracked black pepper.