Crab Fried Rice
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2/3 cup Long Grain White Rice (uncooked)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/4 pound Crab Meat (cooked)
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 Lime (sliced)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Onions (medium) (cut into wedges)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- Put rice and water in a pan and boil the rice.
- Decrease heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take a wok and heat the oil over medium heat.
- Put onions, garlic into the oil and stir until tender.
- Add sugar, salt, into the onion and stir for 2 min.
- Mix the above stuff in the rice and cook until well blended.
- Stir in the egg until the rice is coated.
- Mix in the crab meat, green onions, and cilantro.
- Continue cooking until the crab is heated through.
- Garnish with the cucumber and lime slices.