|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 medium Peaches (fresh ripe) (peeled, pitted and diced)
- 1/2 cup Butter (or Margarine)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Cloves (ground)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- In a bowl,blend butter and sugar well.
- Into it add egg and beat until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
- Take another bowl and mix flour, baking soda and other seasonings into it.
- Slowly add flour little by little into the egg mixture.
- Stir in the peaches into the cookie mixture.
- Put the raisins into the mixture.
- In a cookie sheet, drop dough in the shape of cookies using spoon.
- Bake it at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until it turns brown.
- Cool it before serving!