|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Black Beans, (rinsed and drained)
- 1 2/3 cups Salsa (divided)
- 10 (8 inch) Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Shredded Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- In a bowl, mash the beans;
- Add 1 cup salsa.
- Place five tortillas on ungreased baking sheets; spread with bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese; top with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and heated through.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and remaining salsa.