- 1 cup Hazelnuts (ground)
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Oats
- 1 cup Flour
- 1¼ cups Whipping Cream
- 2 cup Daim (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a springform pan with baking parchment paper.
- Take hazelnuts, sugar and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually, mix in flour with oats. Whip well to form a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Put cream, cocoa and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk, along with powdered sugar, until firm.
- Mix in chopped daims.
- Layer the mixtue over the baked crust evenly.
- Cut into slices and serve.