Filipino Chop Suey
- ½ Pound Pork (cube cut)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Onion (medium-sized) (chopped)
- 2 Potatoes (medium-size) (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (medium-size) (chopped diagonally)
- 1 Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup Shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch (dissolved in ½ cup water)
- 2 cups Fish Balls
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- ¼ lbs Snow Peas
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 cups Water
- First heat the oil in a pan and fry garlic and onions.
- Add the pork, shrimp, and fish balls to it and cool till the meat is tender.
- Add the chicken broth, carrots, and potatoes and mix well.
- Then add water, soy sauce, and dissolved cornstarch to the ingredients and bring it to boil for 15 minutes
- Add broccoli and snow peas and Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.