Chicken Cheese Quesadillas
|Calories Per Serving:
- 250 gm Cheese (finely grated)
- 10 Corn Tortillas
- 300 gm Chicken (cooked, chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- Place a pan over medium heat and put 1 tsp oil into it.
- Lay one corn tortilla in the pan.
- Spread 1/5of the chicken pieces and 1/5 of cheese over it.
- Press the toppings with another tortilla on above.
- Spoon 1 tsp oil over it and cook for 3 minutes, or until the lower side is brown.
- Turn it gently and cook for another 3 minutes, or until brown and cheese is melted.
- Do same with the remaining ingredients.
- Best serve it with tomato or coriander sauce.