Indian Eggplant Curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Eggplants large (chopped)
- 2 Onions medium (finely chopped)
- 10 cloves Large Garlic (slit in mid)
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 Potatoes large
- 2 Green Chilies (slit in mid)
- 2 Tomatoes small (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ bunch Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Water
- Salt to taste
- On a medium heated stove,place a non-stick pan and pour oil.
- Fry the onions golden brown and add the other spices one by one.
- Stir the ingredients continuously as you add it and lower the flame.
- After 5 minutes of stirring,add the eggplants and cover the lid.
- Open the lid after seven minutes and add the other ingredients.
- Mix everything properly and seal it for another seven minutes.
- Raise the flame pour the water and keep stirring till the curry dries.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Best serve it hot with rice and roti.