Cheese and Onion Enchilada
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Onions medium (finely chopped)
- 3 pinches Oregano Seeds
- 250 gm Beans (rinsed and boiled)
- 464 gm Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 250 gm Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- Oil (as per requirement)
- Salt to taste
- At medium heat,place a pan and pour oil.
- Saute the onions golden brown then add the oregano and salt.
- Shift the ingredients to a bowl once cooked.
- Mix beans, cheese, sauce, water and chili powder to fine mixture.
- Dip each tortillas into it and lay it over a plate.
- Down center of tortilla lay a line of cheese and onion mixture along with bean stuff.
- Wrap it up and place it on a baking tray.
- Top with sauce and cheese before you insert it in the preheated oven.
- Remove the tortillas after baking it for 25 minutes.
- Best serve it with softdrinks, chips or hot drinks.