Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1½ cups Milk
- Pasta (cooked)
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- First Melt butter.
- Stir in flour and the seasonings in the butter.
- Now gradually add milk and stirring until well mixed properly and Cook it in low flame with constant stirring until it becomes thickened and smooth.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes and add cheese.
- Stir the ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Then add cooked pasta and cook it for 2 min.