- 3 Eggs
- 3½ cups Milk
- 1¾ cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 250 gm Bacon (snipped & cut into pieces)
- Preheat the oven at 425°F. Grease a broiler pan with nonstick spray.
- Take eggs with half of the milk in a large mixing bowl and beat well.
- Gradually, put in the flour and blend untill well mixed.
- Pour in the remaining milk and mix into a smooth batter.
- Put bacon in the prepared pan and pour the batter over it.
- Bake in the oven at 425°F for 30 minutes, or until the toothpick test is done.
- Remove, let it cool and cut into pieces.
- Serve with lingonberry jam.