- 24 Meatballs
- 6 Potatoes (peeled & sliced)
- 1 Onion (peeled & diced)
- 2 Bell Peppers (diced)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Mixed Greens as required
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 4 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Swedish Mustard
- ½ cup Light Cream
- Boil the potatoes until it is slightly cooked. Then drain them and wash with cold water.
- Line the potato slices, peppers, onions, and meatballs one after one onto skewers.
- Brush over oil and grill them until it is tender, and brown.
- Place the mixed greens on a plate and top up with cucumber slices. Spread over tomatoes and lay on meatballs.
- Mix mustard with cream in a bowl and pour it over the salad.