Salmon with Spinach
- 420 gm skinless Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 Shallots (sliced)
- 1½ tbsp Tarragon (minced)
- 90 gm Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/3 cup White Wine
- ¼ cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and fry the salmon fillets until its center is solid.
- Put half tbsp butter in a fresh pan and fry half of the shallots with ¾ tbsp tarragon.
- Mix in half of the spinach and stir for 30 sec.
- Pour into remaining spinach and cook until it is well cooked.
- Then transfer the cooked content to serving plate and place over salmon fillets.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan and fry the left over shallots & tarragon until it is little soft.
- Stir in wine with milk and get it to boil. Flavor it with salt and pepper to taste and heat until it thickens.
- Spread it over the salmon and serve it.