- 455 gm Kielbasa Smoked Sausage
- 2 Yellow Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Butter as required
- ¼ cup Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup Water
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- Cut the sausages into strips.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the sausages until it is brown.
- Mix in onion with paprika.
- Pour into tomato puree, mustard, bouillon cube, and water and get it to boil. Then boil it on low flame for 5 min.
- Flavor it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add on cream and serve it hot with rice.