|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups (14 oz) Chestnuts (vacuum-packed, roasted)
- 2 cups Water
- 1¾ cup Milk (warm)
- 4 tbsp Butter (unsalted, melted)
- Salt and Pepper (freshly ground)
- Take the chestnuts along with the water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, until the chestnuts are hot.
- Drain the chestnuts and transfer them to a food processor.
- Add the milk and butter and process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.