|Calories Per Serving:
- 500 gm Cornmeal
- 250 gm Creamy Corn
- 500 gm Beef Bouillon
- 500 gm Sausage
- 3 Onions (finely chopped)
- 10 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 6 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- Water (as required)
- Salt to taste
- To a medium heated flame place a pan and shift the yellow cornmeal to it.
- Add the beef bouillon and water then cover it.
- Ten minutes later add the creamy corn and cook over low heat.
- Stir it often till the liquid evaporates.
- Place another pan at medium flame and pour oil into it.
- Fry the onions when it is transparent golden then add garlic and stir for three minutes.
- Pour the tomato sauce and stir it then add the sausages.
- Lower the heat and cover the pan to cook it tender.
- Combine both sausages and corn mixtures then put it on corn ears.
- In an aluminum foil that is folded three times on the edges on each sides wrap it.
- For about 20 minutes cook it in a pressure cooker with required water.
- Remove it and allow it to cool before you open it.
- Best serve it with rice or pulao.