Coconut Cookie Bar
- 230 gm Butter (melted)
- 4 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Nut Meats (chopped)
- 1 cup Coconut (grated)
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- Preheat the oven at 375°F. Grease and flour a baking pan.
- Take butter in a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Mix in confectioners' sugar along with 2 cups flour. Blend well.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Break eggs in a mixing bowl and beat well.
- Pour in brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla and whip until the mixture gets a thick consistency.
- Strain the remaining flour with salt and baking powder in a fresh bowl, and mix with the egg mixture.
- Stir in nuts, chocolate chips and grated coconut.
- Mix oatmeal with coconut milk and add to the egg mixture. Blend well.
- Pour the mixture over the baked crust and bake 375°F for another 30 minutes, or until golden brown in colour.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Cut into bars and serve.