- 6 Eggs
- ½ kg fresh Spinach (cleaned & coarsely chopped)
- Pinch of Nutmeg (Jaifal)
- ¾ cup Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Parmigiano (grated)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- ¼ cup Butter
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Melt half of the butter in a pan over medium low heat and add crushed garlic.
- Stir-in spinach along with a pinch of nutmeg and fry until tender.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and slowly stir in the milk, flour, and cheese. Combine well.
- Add the mixture to spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread the egg-spinach mixture over it. Shake the skillet to settle the mixture.
- Simmer the frittata until the bottom is brown, and firm from top. Turn and cook other side for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.