- 3 oz thin Tofu (fried, cut into ½-inch pieces)
- 1 cup Soup Stock
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Rice Wine
- 1 lb Chinese Cabbage (cut into ¼-inch)
- 12 Snow Peas (cut into ¼-inch pieces)
- Boil tofu for 2 minutes in enough water to cover it. Drain.
- Combine soup stock, soy sauce, salt, sugar and rice wine in a heavy base pan. Get to a boil.
- Stir in cabbage and tofu. Cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the snow peas and cook for another minute.
- Pour into serving bowls.
- Serve hot.