- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Salad Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger (freshly grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1½ lb (700 g) Fish Fillets
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Mix together soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Cut fish fillets into four equal portions and clean properly.
- Marinate fillets in the prepared mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
- Place fish on a broiling pan, reserving the marinade.
- Simmer fish fillets 4-5-inch above the heat for 3-4 minutes, basting with reserved marinade frequently.
- Sprinkle fish fillets with sesame seeds and simmer for another 4 minutes, or until fish flakes.
- Remove from pan and serve hot.