Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 420 gm sweetened Condensed Milk
- 90 gm unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 cups Coconut (shredded)
- 1 cup Pecan (chopped)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter a cooking sheet.
- Heat condensed milk along with chocolate in a saucepan, until chocolate melts.
- Take off the heat.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Put spoonfuls of the mixture, 1 inch apart, onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 300°F for 15 minutes, or until set.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Serve thereafter.