Fried Ice Cream
- 350 g Ice Cream
- 2 Egg White (beaten)
- ½ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 cups Oil
For the Topping:
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream
- 4 Maraschino Cherry
- Shape the ice-cream into small balls and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll the balls in the beaten egg whites and cracker crumbs alternately. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a fryer at 360°F and carefully fry the ice-cream balls for 10-12 seconds.
- Transfer into the serving bowls.
- Spoon over chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Top up with cherry and serve immediately.