- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- Take milk and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Shift together flour, salt and baking powder in a seperate bowl.
- Gradually add it to the milk mixture and blend into a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the batter into the oil using funnel in a circular movement.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy and light brown in colour. Remove and place on a tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
- Transfer on a platter and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve thereafter.