Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- For the Base:
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (crushed)
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- Nonstick Spray
For the Cheesecake Layer:
- 950 g Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ cups mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Take graham crackers, along with butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract and cocoa in a bowl and mix well.
- Spray nonstick spray in a springform pan and put in graham cracker crumb mixture. Press the mixture to make a base.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric beater in a large bowl, until creamy.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla extract and sour cream. Blend.
- Mix in eggs one by one. Beat after each addition.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 300°F for 75 minnutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.