- 4 firm Bananas (thickly sliced)
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- ½ cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 cup Oil
- Take banana slices along with lemon juice and little confectioners' sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine together sugar, baking mix, egg, and milk in a seperate bowl. Blend into a smooth batter.
- Plunge the banana slices into the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the banana pieces until brown in colour. Drain the excess oil.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.