|Calories Per Serving:
- ¾ cup Butter (softened)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (Dalchini) (ground)
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (Jaifal) (ground)
- ¼ tsp Cloves (ground)
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- ½ cup Sugar (for rolling)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice in a bowl.
- Take butter, egg, and molasses in a seperate bowl and beat well.
- Put in flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 1" balls and roll them in the sugar.
- Transfer the balls on an ungreased baking sheet. Keep 1" gap betwwen each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 375°F for about 10 minutes, or until tosp begin to crumble.
- Remove and allow cooling.