- 1 (18 oz) Sugar Cookie Dough (package refrigerated)
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups fresh Fruits (sliced)
- ¼ cup Orange Marmalade
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the dough into 1/8-inch slices; line a (14-inch) pizza pan with slices and press to shape into a crust.
- Bake for 12 minutes until light brown. Let cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruits over cream cheese mixture.
- Mix orange marmalade with orange juice and drizzle over fruits. Chill for 1 hour. Serve cool.