Chocolate Chip Pizza
- ½ cup granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Margarine
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1½ cup Flour
- Chocolate Chips
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Mix brown sugar with granulated sugar in a bowl and mix it well.
- Blend in margarine, peanut butter, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Pour into flour and knead well into soft dough.
- Press the dough into pizza pan and bake it at 375°F for 10 min.
- Add on miniature marshmallows with chocolate chips and bake further for 5-8 min.