- 8 Pieces chicken
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 2 Ginger
- 4 Garlic flakes
- Salt to taste
- Grind ginger and garlic to make a paste.
- Mix chicken, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Keep it for 1 hour.
- Steam cook till the chicken is cooked.
- Roll each piece in bread crumb.
- Put in beaten egg one by one.
- Fry rolled pieces till they turn crispy.
- Chicken Farcha is ready.