Peach Apple Pie
- 1 Crust for a One-Crust Pie
- 2 cup Peaches (sliced)
- 2 cup Apples (sliced)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
For the Streusel Topping:
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Quick Oats
- ¼ cup Butter (cut into pieces)
- Preheat the oven at 425°F.
- Take apples, peaches, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and mix it well.
- Place pie pastry in a pie plate and crumble the side ends.
- Pile up the fruits on a pie crust evenly.
- Put flour with sugar and oats in a bowl and mix it well.
- Mix in butter pieces well and spread it over the fruits.
- Bake it for 10 min. Then reduce the heat and bake it further for 45 min at 375°F.
- Next cool it and serve it.