Chocolate Cream Pie
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 30 gm unsweetened Chocolate (chopped)
- Additional little Chocolate (grated)
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 19" Pie Shell (baked)
- Take sugar with flour, milk, and chocolate in a saucepan and stir it continuously on medium flame until its bubbling. Then cook it stirring constantly for 2 min.
- Put egg yolks with little chocolate mixture in a bowl and beat quickly to ignore the egg yolks from getting cooked.
- Add it to the remaining chocolate mixture and cook it for 90 sec. Then take it from heat and mix in butter with vanilla extract.
- Fill the pie shell with the mixture and refrigerate until it is well set.
- Add on grated chocolate and serve it.