Lemon Coffee Cake
- 1¼ cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Canola Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt to taste
- 473 gm Lemon Pie Filling
- 1½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- Take 1 cup sugar with oil in a bowl and mix it well.
- Beat in eggs until it is light and lemon colored.
- Mix flour with baking powder, salt in a bowl.
- Blend in egg mixture and transfer the half mixture to the baking pan.
- Spread over the pie filling and add on remaining sugar with cinnamon.
- Bake it at 350°F for 30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.