Blueberry Crumb Pie
- For the Pie:
- 1 unbaked Pie Crust
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest (grated)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 cups Blueberries
For the Topping:
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 6 tbsp Butter
- Preheat the oven at 375°F.
- Press the pie crust into a pan.
- Mix sugar with flour in a bowl. Stir in lemon zest with lemon juice.
- Add blueberries to it and pour it over the crust.
- Take brown sugar with oats, flour and cinnamon in a fresh bowl and mix it well.
- Blend in butter using folk until it forms into crumbs.
- Spread it over the pie filling evenly.
- Bake it for 40 min or until the top is brown. Then cool it on the rack.
- Serve it with chilled vanilla ice cream.