- 2 Fish
- 1/2 cup Coconut, grated
- 1 bunch Mint Leaves
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 10 Green Chilies
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 large Onion
- 2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- Banana Leaves
- Salt to taste
- In the mixer jar, add mint, coriander leaves, grated coconut, chilies, garlic, sugar, onion, cumin seeds and salt. Grind it until it turns into a fine paste.
- Clean the fishes and slice them both to get 4 pieces.
- Apply the above made chutney to the fish piece and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
- Now, cut the banana leaves in such a way that it is big enough to wrap each fish piece properly.
- Heat the leaves on both the sides and wrap it up. Thereafter, tie it with a string.
- Now, grease the baking tin and place the fish in it. Pour some ghee over each piece and allow it to bake for about 15 minutes.
- Your patrani machhi is ready to be served!!