- 500 gms Salmon
- 2 Onions
- 5 Garlic flakes
- 6 Cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 Green chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- Wash the fish and cut into thin slices.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, sauce and egg.
- Blend it well.
- Cut onions into slices.
- Heat ghee and fry sliced onions till yellow in colour.
- Add coriander, chopped green chillies, garlic and cumin seeds.
- Mix it well and cook for few minutes.
- Add flour and blend to make a paste.
- Pour water and mix it.
- Boil the mixture.
- Add salt and cook it over medium flame.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and fish slices.
- Cook till fish is cooked.
- Keep it for cooling.
- Now spread the vinegar mixture over cooked fish.
- Cook again over for 5 minutes more.
- Serve it with rice.