Thai Green Curry
- 800 gms Chicken (boneless)
- 4 tbsp Green curry paste
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar (dark)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 8 Lime leaves
- 2 Stalks lemon grass
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup lime juice
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Add green curry paste and sugar.
- Cook over high heat and stir it continuously
- Now put chicken pieces and lime leaves.
- Mix coconut milk and soy sauce.
- Cook over medium flame till the mixture turns thick.
- Add lime juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve it with Thai jasmine rice.