- ½ cup Coconut (grated)
- 4 cups Coconut Milk
- 3 cups Rice Flour
- 1tsp Peanut Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- Put coconut milk, rice flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whip the mixture till smooth.
- Add the finely grated coconut to the above and mix well.
- Take a cast iron pan and smear the interior cups with a little peanut oil.
- Pour the batter gradually upto two-third the height of the cups.
- Cover the pan with a rounded lid and kept it on flame until the pancakes turn golden in color.
- Now gently remove the pancakes with a rounded spoon and re-grease the pan before making the next batch.
- Kanom Krok is ready to eat. Serve hot.