- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1-1/2 cups Grated Coconut
- 3/4 cups Crushed Nuts
- 1 cup Crushed Marie Biscuits
- Mix together all the ingredients in a pan.
- Heat it on medium heat ,stirring frequently.
- When it starts thickening and comes in a lump, turn off the heat.
- Make cylindrical shaped rolls out of the mixture.
- Wrap each roll carefully in cling film.
- Keep the wrapped rolls in refrigerator for about an hour.
- After the due time, take the rolls out of the fridge. Remove the cling film from them and cut each roll into slices.
- Choco Roll is ready to serve.