- 500 gm Wheat flour
- 200 gm Melted ghee
- 25 gm Jaggery
- 1/8 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- 5-6 Raisins
- Mix ghee and wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add little water and prepare a hard dough. Leave the dough aside for half an hour.
- Make palm-shaped balls of this dough and fry in ghee on a medium flame, until light brown in color.
- Allow to cool and grind coarsely.
- Melt jaggery with ghee and add it to the churma mixture.
- Mix well, add powdered cardamom and make laddoos.
- Decorate with poppy seeds and serve