- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, freshly-grounded
- 1/2 cup Cheese, grated
- In a non stick pan, spray a thin coating of cooking oil and heat it over medium flame.
- Beat the eggs, water, salt and pepper, until it becomes light and fluffy.
- When the pan becomes hot, pour the egg mixture.
- Once the underneath side gets roasted, alter the side using a spatula.
- As the omelette gets set, sprinkle grated cheese over one half of the omelette and fold the other half over it.
- The yummy omelette is ready to be served.