- 6 Oysters
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 4 Stems (spring onions)
- 2 Stems coriander
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 4 tbsp Peanut oil
- Salt to taste
- Chop the onions and coriander.
- Wash the oyster and cut them into small pieces.
- Add corn flour to the pieces.
- Keep it aside.
- Add the chopped onions and coriander to the beaten eggs.
- Blanch the oyster pieces in boiling water.
- Drain it.
- Add sesame oil, pepper and salt to it.
- Mix it well.
- Heat the peanut oil in a pan.
- Pour half of the egg mixture and half of the oyster mixture into the pan.
- Cook till the edges of both the sides of omelet turn slight brown in colour.
- Oyster Omelette is ready.