Baked Beans on Toast
- 1 Cup baked beans
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Slice bread
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 Small carrot, chopped
- 1/2 Cup green peas
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 Small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium flame.
- Add chopped onions and green chilies.
- Fry till the onions become light brown.
- Now add baked beans, all vegetables, and red chilli powder.
- Mix them properly.
- Cook for two minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread in a toaster until it turns brown.
- Spread the beans mixture on the bread slice.
- Garnish with grated cheese and parsley.