Virgin Miami Vice
- 1 oz (ounce) Pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 oz Strawberry puree
- 1-1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Cream
- 1 oz Coconut cream
- 1/4 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- Strawberry for garnishing
- Put coconut cream, cream, and pineapple juice into a blender with a half cup of crushed ice. Achieve a smooth blend of this mixture.
- Then pour this mixture into a highball glass.
- In the blender, place strawberry puree, lemon juice, simple syrup and a half cup of crushed ice and blend it till smooth.
- On the contents of highball glass, pour carefully the strawberry-lemon juice mixture to balance it as top layer of the drink.
- Garnish with strawberry and serve.