- 3 Raw bananas
- 1 Medium size potato
- 1 tsp Amchur (dry mango powder)
- 4 Green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs or granulated suji
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Peel off raw bananas and potato.
- Put them in a pressure cooker to steam for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Cut green chilies into very small pieces.
- Smash steamed bananas & potato.
- Add amchur, salt, and green chilies to it.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a small portion of the mixture on palm and make roll of it (if the mixture is sticky, then apply little oil on palms).
- Press the roll slightly.
- Repeat the method for rest of the mixture.
- Put bread crumbs or granulated suji in a plate.
- Roll the cutlets in bread crumbs or suji.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow-fry the cutlets.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce or mint sauce.