- 5 Rib chops of mutton
- 1 Cup full cream milk
- 1 Green elaichi
- 1 Big elaichi
- 1 tsp Sonth
- 1 tsp Badiyan
- 1 tsp Zeera (cumin seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, powdered
- 1 Pinch heeng (asafoetida)
- 4-5 tbsp Ghee or clarified butter
- Pour milk in a pressure cooker.
- Add all ingredients except ghee or butter.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Cool and open the lid.
- Melt ghee or butter in a large pan.
- Add cooked chops to ghee and fry on low heat. Fry both sides of chops.
- Fry until chops are golden brown.
- When done well, garnish with silver foil if desired.
- The dish is ready to serve hot.