- 12 Large prawns
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine or dry sherry
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- Peanut oil for deep frying
- 1/2 tsp Finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 Cup corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Shell the prawns and remove the tails.
- From the interior curve, cut the meat leaving the thin layer on the back.
- Mix soy sauce, garlic, wine, salt & ginger.
- Dip prawns into corn flour.
- Now dip the prawns into the beaten egg.
- Use breadcrumbs for coating.
- Fry the prawns properly until they become crispy.