- 1 Chicken breast, cubed
- 1 Cup vermicelli, broken into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Can onion tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Can chicken broth
- Wash and chop up chicken breast properly.
- Take a skillet and put chopped chicken breast, salt and pepper in it.
- Cook until brown.
- Take another skillet and cook the fidello until brown.
- Combine chicken and vermicelli properly.
- Add chicken broth, garlic and 1/3 to 1/2 can of onion tomato sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Simmer it for 20-30 minutes without covering it.
- Chicken Vermicelli is ready to serve.