- 8 Whole chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 tsp Dried basil leaves
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp White pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1-1/2 Cups dry bread crumbs
- Melt butter and mix garlic with it.
- Add parsley, basil, salt, and white pepper.
- Divide it into 8 balls.
- Place them in a refrigerator until hard.
- Wash chicken breast and pound it to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Now place a butter ball in the center of each chicken piece and roll lengthwise.
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs.
- Add 2 tbsp water and stir it.
- Coat each chicken roll with the egg mixture and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Put chicken rolls into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the rolls until they turn golden brown.
- Chicken Kiev is ready to serve.